Study here in Canada

The Student Permit is a document that we issue to allow foreigners to study at a designated educational institution (DEP) in Canada. Most foreigners must obtain a permit to study in Canada. You must ensure that you have all the necessary documents on hand before submitting the application. You must apply before coming to Canada.Note: Your study permit is not a visa. It does not give you the right on your own to enter Canada. You may also need a Temporary Resident Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). If so, we will issue you this document with your study permit.

Souce: MK Solution Immigration

Add Your Comment